Thank you for your interest in joining the broadcasters who make up The
Beyond Radio Network.
Before you continue…
TBRn broadcaster applicants should consider the following.
- Staff communications occur on a WhatsApp group. Thus, use of a smart device for communication is expected.
- Broadcaster applicants will be accepted for what they can bring to the project, given our standards of show quality and our good reputation in the internet radio world.
- Broadcasters should engage and communicate with their listeners, establishing listener loyalty with their content.
- TBRN has had a strong and proud history of being apolitical in a very dramatic world. Political opinions are welcome, but they should not be the bedrock of your show, and will not ever represent the station.
- Broadcasters should be team players. This is, after all, a network where people endeavor to look out for each other. Where disagreements will happen, they are resolved quickly and constructively.
- TBRN will assess your application based on all of these factors, and may, at our discretion, conduct an interview to determine your further suitability to join us. We reserve the right to make a decision in the interest of our station based on the factors listed above.
Ready to go?
Fill out the following form if you wish to apply for a position, and one of the managers will get back to you promptly.